- What happens to the inside of a tennis ball when you chew away the outside?
- If you think dogs can’t count, try putting three treats in your pocket and then give me only two of them.
- A dog who goes to a flea circus will probably steal the show.
- Why isn’t there squirrel-flavored dog food?
- A rabbit in the mouth is worth eight in the bush.
- If the groundhog comes out of his hole, sees his shadow, and gets eaten by a dog, how many more weeks of winter is that?
- Can God make a stick so big that he himself cannot throw it?
- If you chew away all the wood from a stick, is it still a stick?
- Chase or chase not; there is no try.
- Which came first, the chicken or the egg? And can I have both?
- How many pieces of kibble are in an empty bowl?
- If a ball squeaks in the forest and no one is there to hear it, do I still get a treat?
- What is the sound of one tail wagging?
- How come people love to smell flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell each otherr?
- If a dog barks in the forest and no one hears him, does that mean he’s a bad dog?
Another photo taken at the Biltmore House in Asheville, North Carolina
Taken at Biltmore Estate in Asheville a long time ago …